Quality Management Standards, based on ISO 9000, require conducting periodic assessments of the effectiveness of your company's Quality Management System. The auditors must be independent of the area being audited - not to audit their own work. Effectively conducted audits will provide management with important feedback that will help to optimize and improve operations. It is very beneficial to combine knowledge of the company's operations and processes with expertise in Quality Management and extensive auditing experience. Internal Quality Audits may be handled solely by IQRC auditors, or audit team may include your employees and a professional Lead Auditor from IQRC. Registrar auditors are bound by the accreditation scheme requirements. They can only indicate in which areas your Quality Management System does not comply with the requirements of the applicable ISO 9000 standard. IQRC auditors have knowledge of implementation of Quality Systems in many different organizations. They can give you advise on not only how to bring your Quality System to a full compliance, but also how to make the system work for you with the most benefits and the least investment in time and money.
To achieve the maximum benefits from an Internal Quality Audit process you should subcontract it to IQRC.
- Design the most beneficial Internal Audit Program to meet your company needs
- Develop and maintain Master Audit Schedule
- Prepare individual Audit Plans
- Coordinate Internal Audits within your organization
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Report results of Internal Audits
- Perform Root Cause Analysis
- Assess proposed Corrective Actions
- Monitor implementation of Corrective Actions
- Conduct Follow-up Audits to verify effectiveness of Corrective Actions
- Organize and keep Internal Audit Quality Records
- Interface with the Registrar